DIY Summer Vinyl Bead Earrings
We’re making summer last longer with fun, bright earrings using new colorful Vinyl beads.
What you’ll need:
- Using the 2nd smallest memory wire in the pack (child’s wrist size), cut about one loop of wire.
- Using memory wire finishing pliers, loop one end outwards, into a simple loop.
- Slide about 46 vinyl beads onto your memory wire.
- Cut excess wire leaving a 1/2 inch tail. Using memory wire finishing pliers, roll and loop that end outwards, into a simple loop.
- Open one loop with flat pliers and slide on bar connector. Close loop. Repeat on other memory wire end with other bar connector.
- Open a jump ring, slide on both ends of bar connector and through ear wire loop. Close jump ring.
- Repeat all steps for other earring.
Watch our previous Facebook LIVE episode where we demonstrate creating these earrings! CLICK HERE > Start at 14:20 for tutorial.