New Traditions for Mother’s Day Jewelry
Mothers shower us with their love and affection all year round but on May 12th, it’s time to turn the tables and shower them with our undivided attention (and gifts too)! Mother’s Day gifts—like homemade meals and flowers—don’t have to be fleeting; they can become cherished, everlasting mementos that can even be passed down for generations. Here are some steadfast traditions that Mom will enjoy this Mother’s Day, but also some new ideas that will wow her and affect her deeply.
Familiar is Good, but Unique can be Better
Some people go with what they know works: waking up early on Mother’s Day morning while Mom’s still snoozing away, toiling over a home-cooked breakfast or brunch, and delicately waking Mom up with a tray of delicacies and dainties. Moms LOVE a homemade meal—after years of cooking meals for their families, it is a refreshing twist! Or, maybe you are a lover of flowers and their alluring scents and beauty; usually, Mom is too. Nothing brightens up a room and Mom’s mood like a beautiful bouquet of blossoms.
Moms also relish homemade or custom-written Mother’s Day cards. You’d be hard-pressed to find a Mom that doesn’t have a stash of homemade cards from their children stashed away in a shoebox in their basement or attic. Nothing expresses love and appreciation more than a lovingly designed and written card. However, if you are looking for something a bit different to surprise Mom with on Mother’s Day, here are some ideas from Nelle & Lizzy that will last a lifetime:
- A Triple Name Ring, our best-selling intertwined band, can be stamped, or personalized, with names, significant dates, or special words. It is up to you how to customize this ring for Mom.
- Michael J. Fox once said, “Family is not an important thing. It’s everything.” Celebrate the family Mom has nurtured with the Family Bangle Bracelet. Add whatever makes it special and unique to Mom, such as the latitude and longitude of the place your family calls “home” stamped on it. This way Mom can always find her way home and into the arms of family.
- Use your imagination and creative skills to design Mom her own personalized stacking ring. Pair an initial band with a birthstone band to represent each member of the family. Or, if you are a spouse or significant other, design a couple’s ring for her with both of your initials and birthstones.
- Our gold Count Your Blessings necklace will be treasured and can get passed along for generations. Customize with 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, or 8 birthstones of those who Mom cherishes and loves. The word “blessed” is engraved on the back of the necklace for added meaning.
- We love stacking bangle bracelets ~ especially if they are our Beloved Bangles ~ and so will MOM! Mix colors and styles to create a personalized bracelet that is extra meaningful to her!
- Daughters can also celebrate the special bond they have with their mothers by sporting matching Mother-Daughter Rings—the double intertwined band is the perfect symbol of this sacred relationship, AND they can be worn by daughters and passed down to future generations for eternity.
Nelle & Lizzy: Your Choice for Mother’s Day Jewelry
Put your own “stamp” on Mother’s Day with gifts from Nelle & Lizzy for Mom, Grandma, Aunts, Besties, and the special women in your life. Surprise them with a personalized piece of jewelry that speaks volumes. Visit Nelle & Lizzy’s website for our complete collection and create new Mother’s Day traditions that will last for generations.