Red and Green Holiday Earrings with Thread & Swarovski Rouge Pearls
We’re getting ready for Christmas season with this Red and Green Holiday Earrings. Designed with our NEW Swarovski Rouge Pearls and Thread Bobbin colors, we’re using two colors to wrap with our Beadable Oval Pendants (Z011345 or Z011351) for a festive pair of earrings!
What you’ll need for these earrings:
- (2) Z011345 – Beadable Oval Pendant
- (2) SW02560 – 8mm Swarovski Rouge Crystal Pearl
- Z008003 – Seafoam Green Superlon Beading Thread Bobbin
- Z008298 – Scarlet Superlon Beading Thread Bobbin
- A019626 – 1.5 Inch Eyepin
- TCZ0078 – Coil Earring Wire by TierraCast®
1. Cut both threads to a length of about 8 feet. Feed both threads to your needle.
2. With your thread ends, anchor it to the inner loop of the beadable pendant with two knots. Cut tail to about 1/4 inch. Optional: You can use a small dot of glue to secure knot.
3. Sew down through middle hole and loop back through top loop. You will start from the inside towards the outside to one side. (You can refer to our previous blog post on sewing through this oval pendant, but these Red & Green Earrings will work from the middle outwards.)
4. Then sew other side starting from the middle and going outwards.
5. Sew through middle strands back and forth and cut off excess (Refer to video tutorial in previous beadable blog post). (Optional, you can use a small dot of glue for security, but not necessary. I’d suggest using a translucent glue that will not discolor the thread. Test out glue before use.)
6. Open eyepin loop, slide on top loop of pendant and close loop.
7. Slide on pearl and make a simple loop. Open earwire loop and slide on dangle.
8. Repeat all steps for other earring.